Terms of Service
By using the Reel-Scout service (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Reel-Scout, Inc. (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Reel-Scout service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- The pricing of all Services are subject to change. Announcements of a change in pricing will be provided with as much advance notice as possible but at least thirty (30) days. Such announcements may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Reel-Scout site and/or notifying you directly.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, involves (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Company will make every effort to provide the service in a timely, secure, uninterrupted, and error-free fashion, but it does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be fully uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected within a certain or prescribed period of time.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Last Updated: August 17, 2018
© 2018 Reel-Scout, Inc. All rights reserved.