Data Center & Cloud
As a fully-hosted, highly-secure, cloud computing application - accessible to its users at anytime from anywhere in the world - Reel-Scout™ relies on state-of-the-art servers to keep your data safe, backed-up, and secure.
Reel-Scout’s cloud-based hosting and management services include the following:
Customer and Technical Support
Annual Maintenance and Upgrades
- RS Maintenance upgrades (scheduled and notified)
- RS Service patches (scheduled and notified)
- Current Version point releases (All point releases within the current version will be automatically provided to the client. With RS9, for example, point releases 9.2, 9.4, etc. are included.
Hardware, Network, & Data Center
- Web / Application Server: Quad-Core Intel Xeon CPU; 16 GB RAM; 2 x 73 GB 15,000 RPM SAS Drives (RAID10 - OS); 2 x 73 GB 15,000 RPM SAS Drives (RAID5 - Data); Hardware RAID w/ Battery Backed Cache; gigE Network Connection; Bandwidth 250 GB; Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit Edition; Web Server IIS Tools; .NET Framework 3.5.1; SmarterStats Professional Edition 6.x; AVS Image Converter 1.2; Antivirus Protection; Firewall Protection; Hot Plug Redundant Supply Kit
- Database Server: Quad-Core Intel Xeon CPU; 4 GB RAM; 60 GB disk drive; Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter 64-bit Edition; Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Web 64-bit Edition
- Content Backups: Roll-back execution if necessary. Backups of all data and images are conducted in full weekly and on a daily basis for changes.
- SQL Server Reporting Services: includes applying of upgrades and patches as issued by Microsoft for SQL Server
- 24-Hour Server Monitoring and Management: includes applying of upgrades and patches as issued by Microsoft for Windows Server 2008 as well as other third-party software
- Standard OS and Server Administration: e.g., Active Directory (including: DNS, DHCP, Terminal Services, user account move/adds/changes, etc.); Mail Routing and Administration; MS OS (user account move/adds/changes, etc.); Microsoft IIS Web Server (website move/adds/changes, etc.)