RS Mobile iPhone App
RS Mobile is a film-office branded iPhone application that synchs with the existing Reel-Scout™ system of the film office. The iPhone app displays locations, crew & support services, and even music-related entities for those clients who use Reel-Music™.
What Reel-Scout™ Mobile Does:
- Promote local businesses to the film industry by connecting the needs of both
- Market the variety of filming locations available
- Increase awareness of the region to the film industry by furthering the brand
- Engage the local community of businesses and individual crew members by encouraging them to list, and
- Reach the target audience via a medium that is cost-effective, efficient, and prevalent worldwide
As the original developers of the Reel-Scout™ and Reel-Crew™ web-based systems, Reel-Scout, Inc. leverages this knowledge to quickly and effectively develop a solution to deliver film office content via a highly-popular medium.
Reel-Scout™ Mobile's Benefits:
- Provide a Green solution & reduce print costs with mobile brochures
- Provide marketing channels for local businesses
- Decrease the time-to-market as a white-label software for native iPhone applications
- Integrate mapping and navigational capabilities
- Provide real-time data access to Reel-Scout™
- Allow for brand integration and consistency via custom splash page and brand colors
- Deliver content instantly to users based on their location
- Easy-to-use interface to ensure quick access to data without training or explanation
Integrated Mobile App
RS Mobile includes an integrated mobile application written using Appcelerator’s Titanium, the leading cross-platform development environment, for mobile application development of native iPhoneapps - to include:
- Locations: Real-time access film locations, maps, photos
- Crew: Live and up-to-date crew member profiles, affiliations, categories
- Support Services - Fully-searchable local vendor listings
- Apple Store Submission: Responsibility for the entire submission process including development, coordination, requirements handling, description, end-user support, SKU number, and EULA content.
- Application & Content Hosting and Updates
Weekly backup, disaster recovery, 24x7 availability, bandwidth, server, firewall, appropriate software, and all updates.
Check out our latest iPhone apps.